Monday, August 2, 2010

Post Office?

Today I went to the post office as I mailed a important letter out for daddy wolf on the July 7, 2010 to see why I never gotten anything back yet where the other person was suppose to sign. They call and said they have no idea where the letter is or what happen to it. I think I would of been better off putting a forty cent stamp on it and it would of gotten there, the only thing is I need proof they got it, and you don't get that sending it with only a forty cent stamp.  So, what do I do but pay $.558 to get there and it's lost.
So, I came home and printed another one off and said now how can I make sure this one gets there, we need the letter back by August 1, 2010 they said you can do it register mail that is where its under lock and key and only post master handle it. Ok how much is that one oh it's only $13.67 ONLY my stars I wasn't sending it to the other side of the world just 2 hours away.  They said you can watch in on the net I said you could with the other too and it didn't make a differents. They said this time it will work. 

So, dummy me sent it, now lets see if the letter gets there this time?  Man the post office they wonder why they are going down... 

2 comments:

  1. LOL! No kidding. I hope this one makes it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea me too Summer, they wonder why they are going down hill.

    ReplyDelete