Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Do they know what they are doing?

You go to doctors to help you and you believe what they say or you kind of do.

But, I beginning to think they are like weather man and going to get it right every now and then.
Daddy Wolf says weather men have dart board throw the dart and where it lands is what the weather will be.

I am beginning to think the same thing about doctors.  


We have been going and going to doctors for Daddy Wolfs health and the more we go too. The more we are unhappy with them.   They all seem to be giving us different answers.

We went to a doctor last Wednesday for Daddy Wolf and was told he had gout, but said no way did he have R/A  ok so then the other doctor that set us to see you for gout and another doctor for R/A was wrong he said yes I think so.  I said he is suppose to go to R/A on Monday should I go ahead and cancel it he said oh yes do it.  I think its a waste of time.

He then did more blood work on Daddy Wolf. But called today to say his blood work show he had something going on like R/A or some kind of arthritis what kind they don't know..

So, off we go to another doctor to see what he or she will tell us this time.

Wow, they wonder why people don't go to them...

I just hope and pray we get this all straight out so Daddy Wolf can be comfortable once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment