Monday, March 26, 2012

we all don't have too!

I was ask a question today.   They ask me do your children like school and every subject. 

I answered them truthfuly  NO...  

Wolf Daughters each have a subject they like and subject they would love to throw the book right out the window and never see it again. 

The lady looked at me and said wow, I thought it was only public school children that didn't like things. 

I gave her a funny look and said no  Wolf Daughters are normal every day little girls. They have things they love and things they don't.  Just because they are homeschool doesn't mean they are different.


She then said what do you do if they don't like something.

I stated we make them do it.  Its part of life you have to do things you don't like. 

She said oh wow I thought you just didn't do it.   Wow lady you are funny. No we do it. Both Wolf Daughters want to go to college in order to do that they have to know how to do things.

People aren't they funny.. Got to love it when you week starts out with funny people.

No comments:

Post a Comment