Monday, March 12, 2012

My clock is mess up a little.

My Wolf Clock is mess up big time. Wow this changing clocks sure mess with me this time. Don't know if its my age or just my body don't want to change.

I am so tired during the day time. Have a very hard time staying awake. Then when its time for me to go to bed I am ready. Can't wait to go to sleep. The minute the light goes off I am wide away and lay there for hours and hours.  

Then I finally fall asleep the alarm goes off time to get up and get daddy wolf off to work. Guess what I am not ready to get up and go no way I want to sleep.  I lay there for a few mintues then I say ok I am going to take a nap or go to bed early.  Nope that don't happen. 


I go try and take a nap and do the same thing happens I become wide awake once again.


I don't know is its just my time clock changing or what.  

I enjoy reading so I read till I am tired and think I will sleep but don't. 

I know with time I will get this clock on the right path again.

No comments:

Post a Comment