Friday, March 16, 2012

Warm already!

Is this someone telling us something. This weather has been so weird all winter long. Warm all over and cold at places that don't get cold.  

Its suppose to get 90 today already. Wow!  Guess I will have to get out and get my work done before the sun really comes out and gets to hot.

I know the spring breakers will love this warm weather and sure glad its nice for them.

Need to get lesson plans for school done by Monday. Where did our week spring break go? 
Lesson plans aren't to bad to do. Have mostly what I want to do laid out and ready just need to put them all in order and get them set on dates and find all the books I need to go with them.

Love this little clipping I got from a good friend about homeschooling. 






                                  HOMESCHOOL  RULES:


1)   GET OUT OF YOUR SEAT.

2.)   TALK IN CLASS

3.)   DON'T RAISE YOUR HAND

4.)   KISS YOUR TEACHER

5.)    CHEW GUM


No comments:

Post a Comment