Friday, March 30, 2012

Don't Judge!

The other day on a website I go too they were talking about a little one who was almost taken by another person.

There were some judging like his parents taught him to do this and or do that when something like this  happen. And he didn't.

First of all you need to sit down and get the whole story.  There might be a reason he didn't do what he was taught.

Also we all seem to react or do things differently when we are in things that our out of our control.

I know when I was kidnapped I was told by so many people afterwards I should of done and this and I should of done that.  You don't need to tell me that. Because when it was all over with my mind was doing funny things. 

If only you knew how many times I said I wonder if I did this or did that if things would of been different.

We don't need others telling us what we should of did or shouldn't of done. Until you walked in those shoes please don't tell them what they should of did and shouldn't of done.

Right now they need your support and help.  Not all the what you should of did and what you shouldn't of done.


We have to remember that everyone does things differently. 

They need your love and support. Not things out of your mouth. Like I said before until you walked in these shoes, please don't judge.

So, you know the saying if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment