Sunday, March 4, 2012

What a wonderful spring day!

What a wonderful spring day it is in South Texas this Sunday Morning.  I know we don't have many left before it will be so hot we can't stand it. 

Maybe I need to get daddy wolf moving this morning and make a trip to the beach to see if the dolphins are out playing this morning. They are so much fun to watch. 

Daddy Wolf and Wolf Daughters put new flooring in the both upstairs bathroom yesterday.  Wolf Daughters said it was alot of work.. I then said school never ends they said what? I said just look all you learn today.  How to measure and cut with special tools to lay floors.   How to lay the floor.
How to take the toilet off and do the plumbing by putting it back together again.

Both floors look great.   I know we will enjoy them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment