Saturday, March 10, 2012

Painting

Well the skies decide to open up and give us some much need rain. 

I know spring break has started and no one is happy for the rain.  But, its only suppose to be for two days then back up in the 80s with tons of sun. Still plenty of time for the spring breakers to have tons of fun.


I decide to start my spring break with painting the trim in our bathroom and our upstairs master bathroom.  Daddy Wolf and youngest Wolf Daughter did the new floor a week ago so I decide I would paint the trim and fresh things up.  Wow what a coat of paint will do to a room.
Wish I had more enegry or knew someone who like to paint would have the whole house paint. But, that would cost me a arm and leg.  Oh well maybe a little at time. 

Need to take one step at time and count the blessing we have and go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment