Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sometimes you sit and wonder!

People I think sometime like to see how much you are on your toes and see how high you can jump.

I don't understand where they are coming from sometimes and they more then likely don't understand where I am coming from. 

Like when I called today to get daddy wolf into a doctor for some test he had done. They told me I had to jump this hoop then that hoop then he had to be there 1 hour before he was to see the doctor for what?
She said to fill out paper work. I said don't take that long.  He is a working man and has a family to support.  Its hard to get off and sit and do nothing. She said I understand ya.  But, most bosses understand when it comes to doctor. I said wow where do you live.? She laugh, she then said my boss understand yes I am sure he would he's a doctor.


So, anyway we are working on finding a doctor that daddy wolf wouldn't have to take so much time off.   I can understand if things need to be done but they are done like blood work all that, this is just to talk to some doctor and tell him what path he needs to follow.

I know we will get through this might take some time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment