Thursday, March 8, 2012

It goes fast!

I have been told so many times by other adults that they couldn't home school there  children.

One they said they couldn't stand being with them 24/7, they would drive each other nuts. 

Wow that blow me away.  I love being with Wolf Daughters they are alot of fun. We  learn together, laugh together and cry together.


Second, they said  thats a long time to be with them 12 years.  Well you know what it's not 12 years goes fast I mean really fast. 

I am on my last year of homeschooling the Wolf Daughters and I can't believe its almost done. I think where did the time go.

No it can't be time for them to go off to College we just got started homeschooling.

I say cherish those bundle of joys and enjoy every minute you have with them because time sure does go by fast.

You blink your eye and they are opening the door to leave and start there life.

No comments:

Post a Comment