Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Just singin in the Rain!

Wow!  Did we get the rain yesterday, it came and didn't want to stop.  When all said and done we got any where from 10 to 16 inches of rain. Our street turned into a river.  Wow it was high only 2 feet from my front door. The Wolf Daughters got out there and went swimming and having fun in the water. 

Water is down now its time to go and have fun and clean up all the gross stuff that was left in your yard after that crazy Monday storm.

There were 5 confirmed tornado's in the area.  Thats alot for me. One was 1 mile from my house a little to close. I don't like storm to begin with and down South where they have no basements just bathrooms or closets.  Its scary..  A couple of times we had some very high winds and strong lighting almost making me want to do something in my pants I shouldn't. 

We all made it and everyone is safe that is the most important part of all.  Water and houses can be fix and clean up. Might not be fun.  But, it can be done.  

Lifes can't be replace.  

Stay safe cleaning up.

No comments:

Post a Comment