Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wow Some mean storms

Had some mean storms in the South yesterday day. Glad everyone is ok. 

I know there were alot of homes lost but like one person said its material things they can be replace, life can't.  So true.


I heard on a talk show this morning that this is suppose to be the year for alot of bad storms.
One said because its a beginning to the end of the World.


As alot of you know or heard this year on Dec. 21, 2012 the world is suppose to end and we all will be gone.


Ok that is fine if it happens but I have a question for you all.   Are you all getting ready for it?

If so how? 


 I have a friend she told  me she was getting her shelfs in the house full of food and taking all her money out of the banks.  Ok now I am lost. I hope some of you are too. Then I wouldn't feel so bad.

Why are you buying all this food?  Your are not going to be here.  Why are taking the money out of the bank? Where are you going to spend it? I thought we all were going. I  heard a few might be save but what will they need money for there will be nothing to spend it on. 


Well maybe they know something I don't know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment