Tuesday, April 24, 2012

People

Days like today I sit and think of the song by:  Billy Currington.

God is great, beer is good and People are CRAZY! 

They sure are crazy. I don't sometime see where people get off thinking and doing what they are doing.

But, then again we all are different Thank God for that.

Today around 8 am I was sitting on the computer taking it easy and deciding I was going to have a nice slow and easy day when out of the blue my phone rang and someone wanted to see our house.  We have it up for sale.  They wanted to see it at 9 this morning. I started laughing and said you are joking and they said no.   I said ok.


I got off the phone out of my wonderful winnie the pooh pjs, got dress really fast then went through this house like a mad women in the middle of bull fight. 

I was almost done getting the kitties in the carrier and the dogs on the leash at 8:45 am when the door bell rang.  What? I know you are only 15 minutes early but that is alot of time for me right now.  It was the agent.   I told him we were leaving and he said no trouble he likes to get there early to make sure lights are on and everything is ok. 

I finish loading everyone up and talk to him a while and he sure bust my bubble told me the market was slow and all. I thought no way I need to get out of here.

We were gone about 1 hour and came back and he was just leaving. I got out to ask him how it went he said it was a no show. I said what you are kidding once again today. He said no I try calling her twice and she wouldn't answer.  WOW!  was all I could say.  I was so tired by then from running around and then a no show. OK!

Boy, if I seen her I am sure she would of answer me. LOL

Anyway came in and sat down for a couple of minutes and drank my Dr. Pepper and then got busy taking everything out again so we can live in here.  


I just don't understand where people get off doing this to others. I do understand that somethings come up but now days everyone has a cell phone they use it any time why not now.


I just hope this isn't a sign and this place will sell and sell soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment