Sunday, April 15, 2012

Windy, Blustery Day Here!

Wow! What a windy, blustery day we have here.

If only I was Mary Poppins and 20 pounds lighter I could fly to the wonderful place of Oz Land and enjoy they day.


Got to love the weather men.   Wolf Daddy and I were watching them last night and they told us it was going to be  another breeze  and warm day here.

They said they don't like to call it windy unless winds are over 40mph and they don't like to call it hot until the temps are over 90.  Ok


Today the winds are going to be 35mph and temps are 89 out.  Ok now that is close enough for me here at Wolf Bay High to call windy and hot. 

I don't know what book they are reading to tell them that, but I sure don't want to read it.

If you are out in this Windy, Hot Sunday, just dress lightly and don't worry about your hair because you are guarantee to have a bad hair day.  Or if you wear a hat you better tie it on your head.

Because here at Wolf Bay High we call it Windy and Hot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment