Monday, April 9, 2012

Think Positive!

Need to keep thinking positive when it comes to daddy wolf. These doctors you wonder. But, I know one day we will find what is really go and we will get him the help he needs. 

Like I tell everyone we never get more then we can handle.  But, sometimes I feel I have handle enough I am ready to share some with others.


Today we decide in school we would take school for youngest wolf daughter a whole different level and have her help search on the internet daddy wolfs symptoms and see if we knew what we can find or what we might think it is.

The only thing the doctor daddy wolf is seeing has no bed side manner and he is hard. I mean hard. I worked in the medical field for awhile and I seen some hard ones but this one has got them all beat.  So, if we think or did find something I don't think he would agree.


So, I am on the search for doctor number 9 to see if I can find someone to help him and get the poor man back on the field to recovery again. Its been long enough and time to move forward.


We just can't understand why sometimes it takes forever to find the right doctor to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment