Tuesday, April 3, 2012

What differents does it make?

Yesterday Oldest Wolf Daughter was ask to show another girl around her college.  Being the nice girl I raised she said yes.

They meet and they walked around and oldest showed her where things were. 

Well when they got done and Oldest Wolf Daughter got home she told me the girl kept saying to her you can tell you are homeschool over and over.

I ask Oldest Wolf Daughter why that girl kept saying that she said she didn't really know it might be because she ran in to a few of her classmates and a couple of them she didn't remember there names ok.   That happens to me many times and I wasn't homeschool.  

Its a big world you see many people and sometimes you forget there names.  Sorry!


The mother called me later that night and thank me for letting Oldest Wolf Daughter show her daugther around.  I said you are welcome then told her what Oldest Wolf Daughter said.

She ask me if Oldest Wolf Daughter was upset about it. I said kind of.  I said I didn't care for it to me it was like being racist. It doesn't matter what school you go too, we all forget peoples name.   I just thought it was weird.

I know Oldest Wolf Daughter told me also that her pen pal who is in College in another state said she stop telling people at her college she was homeschool because they looked at her funny and treated her funny. 

Wow!  People they are normal. Just because they were homeschool doesn't mean they aren't normal.  They do have feeling?

No comments:

Post a Comment