Thursday, April 19, 2012

Why can't people leave others alone?

I sit and wonder where people get off being so ugly to others.  They say bully has to stop in school like I told others it never stops as long as you have people there will be someone ugly in the group.

This morning out mowing the front lawn the wonderful lady next door or I should say across the street. That smokes and drinks from sunset to sun down, came out when I started weeding and mowing. I usually mow the lawn when they aren't around but sometimes that don't always happen.

She got your mouth going this morning like a motor boat and didn't know when to shut up.
I try hard to ingore her and go about my business and do what I need too. 

That motor just wouldn't shut up.. she was finding things to do outside to bug me and her mouth was going faster then my mower. 

I finally said be quiet and go inside. She said what are you doing outside this morning? I said hello what?  Its a free world this is my lawn I can be outside and do my work if you don't like it go back inside I should be done in a few minutes. 

Wow! Some people got alot of nerve don't they?  I just wonder why they can't leave others alone. 

I do understand this is a big world and we all don't have to get along with everyone all the time..

Sometimes people get in the way of things. I always told the Wolf Daughters, if you don't like someone or something someone is doing walk away.

Why can't others do that?   Good question isn't it.

I always tell others that just because you are out of high school doesn't mean the bullying stops it don't some people have way to much time on there hands and need to get a life.

I think she was all worked up because she likes to sit and stand out there smoking and drinking and I was in her way or something. Or maybe she just had a hang over or something.


I try my hardest to get along with others. I give my whole heart to those who are kind to me. 
But, please leave me alone if you don't like what we do. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment