Sunday, September 4, 2011

Coupons! (I'm Learning)

I'm learning more and more every day about coupons.   There's a lot to learn. 

One thing is they are getting harder and harder to come by.  

I watch a lot of those programs on tv and I wonder what do they feed the children they always show rooms full of soap and toothpaste.   Not much food.  I'm sure they have fun. Just saying.

I grow up poor very poor and was taught to only buy what you need don't get any more then that. 

So, that is something I am learning to do. Its ok to buy a few extra if you have the money in the bank to do it.   But, I will not be like some of those people that have to take over rooms to put there coupon food and things in. 

I remember when my Grandma was a live.  She coupon back then and had three freezer full of meats and things.  When we had to go clean things out when they moved her to the nursing home I could believe some of the things were so out dated I mean out dated.  Like ten years or more.  All that good food had to thrown out. So, sad.


Where does one person or family get they  need that much stuff.  I don't get it. 


I  heard from other coupon people that the reason coupons are getting are hard because people are over using them and they are losing big time.  

I wish people wouldn't do that.  But, I guess its there life and we all have to have a hobby of some kind or other.   


I hope to get better at coupons and learning its ok to use  them and buy a couple more then we need to stack up some. 

No comments:

Post a Comment