Saturday, September 3, 2011

Ok Mr. Sun

Ok  Mr. Sun.   I do like you but enough is enough.   I think its time for you to go shine on someone else for a while.  We will miss you and hope you come back some time later. 

Its been a long hot and dry summer down in Texas.  I know you are suppose to be careful what you wish for.  

But, I really can't tell you the last time I seen a all day nice gentle rain with some clouds in the sky. 


Seems like we live in a bubble and I want some thing different. 


 Almost like when you go on vacation to get away from everything. That is what I am telling the sun to do to go on vacation. 

My yard and flowers sure could use some days with out hot and dry.

I never thought I would ask the sun to leave for awhile but this is getting old.  Its not that we don't like you sun.  I know we have to have you to live, to make things grow.  But, we do need rain too.

No comments:

Post a Comment