Friday, September 16, 2011

No Privacy!

What ever happen with Privacy?   Where did it go?  

Man you go to check out in any store and people just push you a long..  I am being to hate to use my debit card there, its hard to put your numbers in with out the next person right on top of you. 

I always stand in line and stay way back, so the person in front get have there privacy. Well the other day when I was at Wally World I was staying back with my cart so the lady in front could do her business.   The person behind me said aren't you go to move up, I reply really nicely as soon as she is done with her business.  She said well that is funny and dumb.   I looked at her and said nicely once again by me moving right up on top of her will not get us out the door any faster.  The lady behind me said whatever. 

Ok! What ever.   What happen to letting people have there private time and putting numbers in without people looking over you.   

When I got up there, she was right on top me. Standing right beside the machine when I was using it.   I stop what I was doing look her right in the eyes and said if you don't mind I would like to have some privacy.  She gave me a look and said like I want your number.  I said you might not but someone else might so excuse me and the sooner you back off and the sooner we get this done and we both are out the door or I will stand here till you decide to back off some.   

I know I made her upset,  but if any of you use those machine know they are not that safe and with someone right on top of you it doesn't make it easy. 

What happen with people being nice and waiting there turn? 

Why is everyone always in a hurry?  (To get where?)  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment