Tuesday, September 20, 2011

You know the saying.........

You know the saying when life hands you lemons, you make lemonade with the wonderful lemons.

 I have heard that saying so many times.  Its so true.  You have to be strong and keep moving. Don't give up no matter what anyone says.  


Don't stop doing something when you know you can do it and you are doing the best thing for you and your family.


I have told by so many people, I couldn't homeschool the Wolf Daughters. If I had a penny for every time I was told that  I could of bought the state of Texas.   


Yes, its nice to listen to people, hear what they have to say but when they talk so negative all the time then its time to move on and move those kind of people out of your life.  Say, to yourself you and your family are better without them. 


Believe me I had to do that a few times with some people. I think its because we try to hard and would do anything for anyone.  No I wouldn't walk a fine line for you. We are who are. 
We aren't perfect but who is?  There is only one perfect person and he is above. 

We do make mistakes, but hey isn't that life to live and learn.

We are here to learn everyday.  



So, until you walk my walk, been in my shoes don't judge us.  Give us a change we are great family with hearts as big as Texas and will do anything for anyone.   But, don't come in right away judges us by what we say we all have our opinions we sat and listen to yours now listen to ours.  (If you don't like it that is fine.  We more then likely didn't like yours either)   But, we wouldn't judge you we know you have your opinion and its ok.  Its a free world.  (right now anyway). 


Wolf Family has been through there share of down and ups but we come to the point that its life and we have to deal with it.  Like I said in the being when life gives you lemons make lemonade and that is what we have done many times. 





No comments:

Post a Comment