Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tired of the Sun!

I really don't like the sun anymore. Its been here just way to long and wouldn't bring me any rain.

I don't know what the state of Texas did to piss mother nature off but whatever, I wish she would get off her band wagon and take the heat and sun some place that needs it.

You know its been along time since I seen rain or heard thunder.

I know, I know we will get it when its time and then we will be crying because it wouldn't stop.. yea that is true. Like the saying goes if doesn't rain it pours.

But, hey can't the weather do something different but shine all the time.

My eyes hurt its to bright outside all time. You know mother nature for all this wonderful sun you are giving us and all this bright light I think you are going to have to pay for some new sun glasses for me, if you don't get off the band wagon soon.

Ok Mother Nature, I am off my band wagon now you get off yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment