Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I get ask Why do I homeschool alot!

That's another good question I get ask all the time.  Why do I homeschool?  

Well one of the reason I homeschool is Daddy Wolf was traveling for his work and we wanted to stay with him so we bought a 40 foot RV and away we went.  We seen so much of the world and the Daughter Wolfs learn so much.    (Will post more later on living, traveling and schooling in a RV)

Another reason is I didn't want my daughters to go through what I went through in the public school.  It wasn't good. 

I grew up in a very large family with a father would drank and was loud.  So, I got pick on about that a lot. Like it was my fault.  I was teased and teased.  I remember nights going to bed crying myself to sleep and saying why is everyone so mean to me.  I'm not the one drinking and being mean. 



Like I said we were a large family there was 11 of us total.  As I said earlier my father was a drinker so we had no money for extra things or clothes.  All our clothes were seconds. I don't ever remember in my childhood ever having a new piece of clothing.  I was never in style never.  I was clean that was for sure we always bath.  But, that never stop others from picking on me, calling me names saying bad things.  Because I didn't have the right clothes or make up on.

I hated school so much and many times wish I would die just so I didn't have to go there and put up with another day of name calling and other kids doing things to my locker that weren't nice.   Or putting me in cart that they keep balls in and locking it, then rolling me in the  boys locker room and I getting in trouble for it.  Like yea I put myself in there and yea I lock it and rolled my self down the stairs.   



I cried and cried for days. I remember when prom came I wanted to go so bad I mean really bad I dream about it.  I dream I was dress up like Cinderella going to the ball.  I dream I was pick to be the queen. Wow!  what a neat dream.   That's all it was a  dream nothings else. Would I get picked or asked from anyone to go.  NO!  No way was anyone going to ask a low life person out. Or be seen with a low life person. 

 You know the saying if you call someone something so much they being to believe it.  Well that is where I was in life I believed for along time I was nothing. I wasn't worth the spot on earth.  Yea, I believe it. Why? You ask because being called day after day it beings to stick to you. 



The day I graduated from high school. Was one of the happiest days of my life.  I went up got my diploma and left the school and town and never turn back or went bad. Never once went to a class reunion or anything.   Why?  to many bad memories.   Who likes to live them?  Why do I want to go back and be called names now.  Not worth it.


I could go on and on and write a book about all the things that happen to me in public school. How it well was hard for me to trust or get on with life, but I wouldn't bore you all.  


But, that is the reason I homeschool my girls.  I rather them have a happier time and not all the name calling and drama because you don't wear the right thing or because someone else in your family does something that you have no control in life of. 




Many times when I hear the song "Mean by Taylor Swift," I think wow what a great song if only I heard it when I was public school I would of played it for others to hear and sit and listen to it.  It's so true. Great song if you all get time go look it on u tube and listen to it carefully.  Great song.

No comments:

Post a Comment