Friday, September 2, 2011

School Day!

Had another wonderful school day at Wolf Bay High!..   Another week down.   Wow!  They seem to go fast this year.  

 Youngest Wolf Daughter is doing Word Power this year and they have some really big words in there. 


Youngest Wolf Daughter:  Mom when do you ever use big words. 

Mama Wolf:  When you want to impress someone.


Youngest Wolf Daughter:  Ok I think I will be simple and not impress people.  There are some big words in here. 


Mama Wolf:  Nice try but keep going some day you may use and need these words.   Keep going. 


Youngest Wolf Daughter:  Ok I will try these words out on the supper table tonight.  


Mama Wolf:  Ok!  Use them the right way.  


Youngest Wolf Daughter:  How do you know I use them right, you might not  know the words yourself. 


Mama Wolf:  I will look them up after you use them to see if you used them right if I don't know them.   ( That little girl is always one step ahead of me. )


Sure love  dictionary.com. Wonderful site to go to help us pronounce the words the right way and also gives us several definition for the word.  Helps us use the word the right way.  Great web site. Check it out if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment