Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ok Am I old fashion or what?

Ok I have never seen and heard of this been done till the last two years. 


I guess I must be old fashion or something.  



Its potty training your child.    I have seen two families I knew very well that let there children run around naked all day long and pee and do there job where ever and think its funny. Or they get upset with the child because they have to clean more.  (make them go to the pot in the bathroom). Like normal people do.

What happen with potty training the right way?    Yes a child can run around the house naked to help them learn.  But, when people come to your door what happen with putting clothes on the child.  What happen with some privacy?  


Wow, then you go to there house it smells like a out house and they wonder why you don't come back.  Wolf Daughters will not go to one friends house because no matter what time we come her young boy is always naked and sits there playing with his thing.  My stars get some pants on that boy or send him to his room to play with it.  


One other house we go too, they let the kids pee on the couches and put towels on it thinking that will help. 


What happen with using the bathroom for what it was made for.. 

I am really lost at it.   They both tell me its the only way there children will go to the bathroom. You call that bathroom. On kids pee on couches, other pees in fans or behind couches, that's not using the bathroom.  That's living like pigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment