Monday, September 26, 2011

People have a lot of nerve!

I sometimes wonder where people get off worry about other peoples business.  Then they the nerve to try and say they know something about your business.


Today I had to go to the dentist took youngest wolf daughter with me. Being a homeschool family we are use to doing things during the day and when we go we bring our school  work with us.  You know homeschoolers never a day with out school.  ( any way that's what the Wolf Daughters always tell me.)

While we were sitting in the waiting room waiting for them to call me back and there were two ladies sitting across from us talking away.  Which is fine with me. 


Anyway youngest wolf daughter started her work and was going away at it.  She ask me a question I went about helping her.  When I was done the lady across from said oh she don't go to school. 

I reply yes ma'am,  she does go to school.  We homeschool her and she just brought her work with her.  She then started with that is so sad when people homeschool they mess there children up so much and those kids get no where in life.  

Well as far as that lady knows when she was going off at the mouth she was going off to the wrong family. 

I put my book down looked her in the eye and said Ma'am I don't know where you got your information on homeschooling but where ever you got it you need to go back to the source and check the information out because what you were told was false.  The lady looked at me and turn every shade of red. 


You know I didn't even feel bad others were listening and usually I do. But, I am so tired of everyone talking so bad about homeschooling and never getting the right information. 

I looked at her and said I homeschool her oldest sister and she is in college doing great and was ask to be a tutor for math and been in college only a month.  So, I guess we are doing something right.  

I then went on to say yes homeschooling is not for everyone, but neither is public school. 







That poor lady teeth fell to the floor.   She looked at me and said I am sorry I shouldn't of said anything.. I said no that is ok.  But, the reason I am telling you this is so your can get your source right.  

She thank me and we left it at that. 


Well I am usually not one to say much but today was just a off day. I am so tired of people jumping into others business. If they know what they are talking about great if not then keep the trap close unless someone opens it or ask you to open it.  

 I was always told if you can't open the trap and have something nice come out of it then don't say nothing at all.


People!

No comments:

Post a Comment