Thursday, September 8, 2011

What does homeschool mean to you?

I been ask that question so many times its not funny. 

What does homeschool mean to you?  Well it can mean many different things to people.  I think it's what you want to get out of it. 

I homeschool the Wolf Daughters because Daddy Wolf was traveling for work and in order for us to be with him we had to go.  We bought a 40 foot rv and away we went. Seen and learn so much it wasn't funny. 


I enjoy homeschooling the Wolf Daughters watching them learn and get things. So, when Daddy Wolf decided he was done traveling and took a permit job in one place we just keep right on homeschooling.  We enjoyed it so much. 

There is so much joy into homeschooling.   Yes, I will be truthful there is a lot of heart aches too. But, hey what job don't give you heart aches.   It comes with life. 

We learn so much together as a family and stay so close by homeschooling. I wouldn't change it for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment