Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Another Rock in the road!

Sometimes those rocks seem to get in the way more then I like... but I have to be strong and move them. 
Because if I don't move them I wouldn't get the help I need for my love ones. 

Daddy Wolf is having all kinds of trouble with his hands swelling up, makes it very hard for him to work. 
Well we decide we need to see a doctor and get something done as he needs his hands to work. 
Well the place where he works change there insurance policy so now I have a few more rocks to move out of the way before I can get someone to look at him. 

First rock he needs a referral before he can go see special doctors.  So, he has to have his primary doctor do that.   So, I thought no problem that is easy. Until I went to his primary doctors office yesterday and the windows and door were board up say out of business.  I throw my hands up in the air and said now what.

I called the special doctor on hands and told the nurse and she said she has no idea how I can get the records, even if I get the records they still need a referral from a doctor ok I understand that. But, the doctor is no longer around.  


Well they told me we would have to start from square one. That means get  a new doctor do all the test all over again and repay for everything to be done again. WHAT?   

Well that is a bigger rock and may take a little more researching before I get it moved out the way. 

There has to be a way we can do this with out all the same test retaken again.  

First Daddy Wolf is not a big person to go to doctors,  second he has had a lot of medical trouble since 1990 when he had his first round of cancer.  I had trouble then getting him into doctors.  It just makes moving the rock a little bit harder but it can be done. 


So, I have my work cut out for me trying to figure out how I can get this to work so it will be easier on Daddy Wolf and our pocket books.  Being is work decide to raise the insurance and we have to pay more out of pocket.  

No comments:

Post a Comment