Sunday, January 22, 2012

I have a cat who things he's a dog!

I never had a cat before.   About two years ago the Wolf Daughters talked us into getting a cat. I have always been a dog lover.  

Daddy Wolf and I talked it over and decide we would let them have a cat.  Went on craigslist and found one.  The girls brought him  home, took him to vet had all his shot and had him fix.  They named him Mushu he is a good cat but  a busy one.  

He loves to play ball you can throw him a small ball he will go it and bring it back to you.  He loves to sit in window and talk to the birds. Wolf Daughters say he is singing the song.  Trust in me.  LOL  Its so cute. 


Then one day Youngest Wolf Daughter was at a friends house when they hear a sound of young cat stuck in the tree.  Well Wolf Daughter climb the tree and help the kitty out. We put up a sign and no claim her. So little Lilo became a member of the Wolf Family.   We took her had her fix and all her shots done. 

Now Mushu is teaching her how to play ball and talk to the birds. LOL 





Now Daddy Wolf has a question he wants me to ask my blogging friends and if anyone can answer he would love it.  


He wants to know why its called you have your animal fix?  When you really are breaking them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment