Saturday, January 21, 2012

Everything is going up!

The other day I  heard on the news that peanut butter was going up. Oh no I love peanut butter on my toast in the morning and once in a while a good homemade peanut butter cookie.   So, I went to store and bought four huge bottles of peanut butter and put in my storage so I have some for the year.  After that guess I will have to figure something out.  They are saying you can start eating hazelnut butter or something different. Hmmm don't know if I could give up my good old peanut butter.  

Coupons are getting hard to find, ones that my family will use. Once in awhile I find a good one.  But, that is rare. I think the stores and company became smart after all those shows on TLC on people saving and storing tons and tons of food.   Or toothpaste and stuff like that.

I know a lady here that just start coupons with Walgreens and love it. Says she saves and gets things for little to nothing. Someone ask does she use the items he gets,  she said no not all. But, I am sure I can find someone to use them.  

Well I don't believe in that, but that is me.   I don't care if its free or you pay little or nothing if your family don't use why buy it.  I understand you might know someone that could use it,  that is great. But, I would have to be darn sure I knew someone would use.  Whats the use of getting it if you are just going to store and not use it.

I guess I learn my lesson when my grandparents passed away they had everything, and enough of everything to feed about 100 people or more with no trouble. But, the sad thing is most the stuff was way out dated. But, I remember her saying its on sale I will get it freeze it or put in cupboard I will use it some day.  They never did and all that went to waste.  So Sad...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment