Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Weather

Well we decide we would study weather for the month... Its been really different this year.

Some places getting hit hard with bad storms and places that are suppose to have snow aren't getting it like they should. 

I know being in Texas we haven't seen rain in the South for along time. We do get alittle every now and then every little bit helps but could use more.


I remember with Baby Wolf was younger and we first moved to Texas she ask her dad one day. Does Texas have clouds?   Well yes they do but we haven't seen them in along time.  That shows you if a little one notice that, Texas doesn't get much weather. Its usually the same thing all the time. Sunny and hot.

We did hear one crack of thunder and flash of lighting today just one and some rain but done in five minutes or less.  First in along time. I about jump out of pants thinking what is that a gun shot no its coming from the sky. You are kidding me things like that come from the sky.  They sure do just haven't seen or heard it in along time so forgot what it sound like.

Someone told me the other day this was God telling us something. I wonder?

I know Texas needs rain bad we are so far behind I do hope we get it. Not all at once a little here and there.


Weather is a funny subject to study.  Why does it snow here and not there?  Why does it rain here and not there?   Is it someone trying to tell us something. 

Time will tell.   Its not in our hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment