Monday, January 9, 2012

Time sure does fly!

Sitting this morning working on youngest wolf daughters lesson plans and getting everything around so when she gets up we can hit the books hard.

Sure can't believe this is the last year for her. She will be done in Nov. 2012 or earlier.  Wow! Where did the time go. 

I remember when I started homeschooling both Wolf Daughters and there were days I wonder what I got myself into.  Now I am wondering what am I going to do with myself when they both are finish with school.  Where did the time go?  It seem just like yesterday we were starting not finishing up.   


Its been a wonderful road we travel together.  Yes there were days you wonder but don't you wonder with every job you do.  I have more happy times then I do bad ones.   We did so much together and grew so close together.   

I learn right along with them each and every day.    

Well I do have time to think, but the way time goes I know it wouldn't be long I need to think what am I going to do when they both go to college? 

No comments:

Post a Comment