Monday, January 16, 2012

Voting!

That time of the season again where all we will hear is to vote for this one or that one. Time to pick another president of USA.

By the time they are done I am so tired of them.  I just don't know who to believe anymore they all say they will do this and that to get into office and once they are there they forgot they were going to do this or that.  

Sometimes I think its how much you shut off the mouth makes you the better winner. 

There is something about everyone running that we don't like one way or another.  There is never a perfect person out there.  There was one time but he is gone and up above us.  


I know one thing I would never want the job as president of the USA. You think its hard to please people now and make everyone happy try being president for a day. I am sure you will make some people unhappy and some people happy.   

I just wish there was someone who wouldn't want to go to war all the time and we lose so many wonderful men and women.  

I just wish there was someone who could help the poor and middle class more. 
 


All we all can do is keep going and do the best we can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment