Tuesday, January 10, 2012

So sad when you see people lose it.

Very Very Sad when you see some one you know and love losing there mind.   

Today I went with a really good friend to the doctor. She had to come over by me and she brought her mother as she can't stay alone as she is losing her mind.  She is a very sweet little old lady who would do anything for anyone and has.  The sad thing is she is losing her mind. She can't remember alot of things and repeats and repeats her self over and over again. In a hour she will tell you the same story 20 times or more and act like she never told you the story before..

She is the sweeties lady I meet in along time.   We have been friends with the whole family for over 20 years, this is so hard to see and watch.   

One good thing about it is she has a great about it and laughs at everything.  Even when her daughter told her Mama you told me that already she just laughs and finishes her story up. 

She told me today it doesn't do any good crying about it you might as well just laugh. 

Wow I thought about that on the way home after I left them today and she is right. Why cry about it? Its not going to help you might as well laugh about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment