Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Love my Crock pot!

Got up this morning and cut up a roast into cubes.  Rolled them in flour and brown them then made rue out of stuff left in the  pan to make gravy with.

cut up carrots, potatoes and onions into cubes.  Took  some green breans and corn and throw them in the a crock pot. 

Mix the meat and along with all the veggies and gravy put it on low in the crock pot boy does it smell good in here.

Had  friend over today and she said wow you rhouse always smell good. I said thanks I use my crock pot anywhere from 4 to 5 nights  a week. I never use my oven I told her. She was so shock.

I love getting up putting things in the crockpot go about doing my stuff for the day and know when I am done I can rest and enjoy the rest of the day as dinner is being cook and smelling great.

No comments:

Post a Comment