Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Don't you just love these phone calls in the middle of school!

Don't you love these phone calls. You right in the middle of school or something the phone rings.  You run to get it.  I usually don't get when we are doing school. But, Daddy Wolf wasn't feeling to good today so wanted to make sure it wasn't him.   


It was  a 1 800 number I thought well I came all the way downstairs to get the answer the phone as I left my phone downstairs. It seems to always work that way. Phone never rings when you aren't doing anything or have it right beside you. But, leave it some place you will have to go get it and it will ring. Or get busy and you are guarantee a phone call. 


Well any way when I got there and answer it.  Its said this is a very important call. Please don't hang up the next available operator will be with you soon. 


They must think people are dumb or have nothing better to do but wait for them.

First of all you called me I didn't call you and if you want to talk me, then be there when I answer the phone. 

No I will not wait for you to come on line. I have better things to do.  



We are in the middle of school.  Thanks any way. 





No comments:

Post a Comment