Thursday, January 19, 2012

Times sure changes fast!

Daddy Wolf and I were talking how times have changes.  They are changing fast too. 

Reading books now on kindle. Who would of thought of that?   Its nice but there goes more jobs.  Wouldn't need book stores or libraries soon. 

Then our computers,  look at all the jobs they have and still are taken away from people. 
Like the post office. Who mails letters anymore you either text or e mail, you don't go to post office to get stamps to mail anything any more.   

I love my computer and wonder what I would do without it. I know one thing I would get alot more things around the house done. LOL  


Times are sure changing and see more coming.  

Kindle well I haven't gotten into that. I still like books.  Will I change my mind can't say right now. But I can say I don't want one of them right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment