Monday, January 30, 2012

Make up or no make up!

This was brought up on another site I go too.  How do you get ready for the day and do you put on make up?

Well there are some that do and some that don't.   I think it depends on the person. I never use much make up. I try but always end up with a rashes or something. The stuff I could wear is so high price and after the children came I had to make up my mind and my children came first so I don't do make up. 

I always say I am who I am  a redneck mama who loves her family. I am not out to make you all happy as long as my family is happy that is the main thing.  The others can fly a coop.

Then this morning while we were eating breakfast oldest Wolf Daughter said mommy isn't it sad how we American people look at everyone and if they don't wear tons of make up, blonde and thin everyone talks about them and its not usually nice things. 

I said yes honey thats sad.  We all should be happy with what God gave us and go from there.


She said I think of make up as a mask. I said yea thats one way of looking at it. 

I said others like it because it makes them feel better.  

We then decide you have to do what you have to do to make you and your family happy don't worry about others and be thankful every day for what you got. 

You might not be  a beauty gueen but every one is pretty in his or her own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment