Thursday, January 26, 2012

Choking!

I have always been way over protectived of anyone choking that I know. I  made sure when the Wolf Daughters were little if they were chewing anything they had to sit up.

I hate taking big pills as I am afraid of choking on them.  I do that something and it gets me all worked up. There hard to break up in small pieces to take with water.  I just need to make sure I  drink plenty of water when I am taking them.

The reason I am so scared is because when I was 15 I watch my father pass away right in front of me. He was eating steak and choked on it. It was the scarest thing I ever seen and still haunts me to this day. 

I miss him so much. He had to go to early in his life and mine. He was a wonderful, caring father to me and understood me. I guess we were a like in alot of ways that is why we hit it off well.

No comments:

Post a Comment