Monday, February 20, 2012

Daddy Wolfs Health!

Daddy Wolf has always had health issue.  Always kept me on my toes.

It started in the early 1990 when he came home from work and show me a big lump under his arm pit. Wanted to know if it was normal. Well no.  Went to doctor they wanted to wait to remove it in 6 weeks after the holidays I said no the soon the better. Thank God I did he had cancer.
Went through treatments.  

Things were going well, then 2 months after youngest Wolf Daughter was born his cancer return. Wow what a slam in the face.   Nice Valentine Day's gift we got.    Our Valentines Day gift in 1994 was sitting with Daddy Wolf while they started chemo again. 
I just sat looked at both young Wolf Daughters and looked at Daddy Wolf and how sick he was and thought no this can't happen.  The girls need there daddy and need him.  We prayed like mad.  Cried like crazy.  
Then I looked at him one time if you die and leave me with these to young girls I will dig you up and kill you. 


He fought and he fought hard its been 17 years and I hope to never hear or see that word in our family again.

Then he has other things though the years. But, every time he gets sick I get scared and think the worst. I know I shouldn't but I do.

His hands have been so swollen and hard to do his job we been doctoring and going to several doctors since 2009 and always being told they had no idea what it is.  Finally I found a hand doctor and he was wonderful told us Daddy Wolf had Gout Arthritis and carpal tunnel.  So, he is on meds for that.  Been on for two weeks and doing great.

Just told Daddy Wolf he had enough of this now lets live the rest of our lifes quiet and nothing.  I think he has had enough health issue for his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment