Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Do people every grow up?

You know I wonder about people sometimes. But, then again I bet people wonder about me.  Which can be good or bad. 

Daddy Wolf put a deck up with a slide going into our pool for the Wolf Daughters to slide into and have fun with.  We did this 2009.. along time ago. We have had tons of fun with it and really enjoy it.

Well last Friday the City came to our door and said someone was complaining it was to high and we didn't have a permit.   What? 

I said that's not true. I know living in the city you have to do what they say. It might be your land but its not really you have to do what they want if you don't like it don't move to the city. 
So, I went got  permit and Daddy Wolf did a blueprint for them to show them everything we were doing how high it was going and all.

I really didn't want to buy all the wood and slide and then be told we can't do it. Well it passed and we were told all was ok. 


Well then out of the blue this came up.    They came measure, took picture and couldn't find anything wrong.  Everything was up to code.  

But, you see when you go to the top of my deck you can see in everyones yard and it goes on for along time.   Well they weren't happy when they got to the top of the deck and seen what others had in there back yard with no permits.  

Oh! no   So, whoever turn us in might of did the wrong thing. We had the permit was up to code but now others are in tons of trouble. 

How does the saying going?  Watch what you say or do or it could come and slap you right in the face.  

Thats why I never turn anyone in. Just not worth it.   I just can't understand why some people can't live there own lives and leave others alone. If its not bothering anything of yours then get on with life and go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment