Thursday, February 2, 2012

Wow does it ever end?

Sometimes it seems life is not fair.   But, you have a choice to sit back and let it get you down or stand up and fight.

I say fight that is what we need to  do here at Wolf Bay High there seems to be somethings we have no control of right now and we need to pray it all works out in the end.  

I use to sit and ask why but that never work.  Now I stand up fight hard.  Sometimes its hard to always fight and keep going but you have too. 


The other day there was  big rock in the middle of our path but we can't let that rock stop us. We have to keep moving even if it means pushing the rock out the way.  It might take more strength and time but I know we can do it.

I just hope we get that thing out of the way soon so we can get on. 

But, you know I been told so many times in life that God never gives you more then you can handle.  Sometimes I sit and ask why do you always give me so much.   Do you think I am strong?   Yea sometimes I am but sometimes I just want things to be easy. 

But, I guess thats not right to ask. That's not life.  Life is not easy there is always ups and downs sometimes more ups then downs or more downs then ups.

But, we have to keep one foot in front of the other and keep our heads high and be strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment