Monday, February 6, 2012

Don't you ever wonder why?

Today got this phone call around 8 am from a girl I know..

I enjoy talking to other people and hearing about there family and what is going on with there life.
But, don't you wonder if some of it isn't true..

Today no matter what I said she done better or her kids did better. OK that is fine. 

But, sometime can't we do something good too. I don't get it. 

I know the Wolf Daughters don't go to public school but they are special too and do wonderful things too. 



I think it great people do different things but listen to me once too and say wow that is neat. No they never do its always we did this or I am worst off then you wow I just wish one time it would be nice and easy. 

But, I guess thats life and that is why God made all of us different so we do different things.
Thats the only way I can make out why this happens alot. I think its normal but you know some days its just harder then others days.

Now that I got that off my shoulders and done marching my band I can get back to school with the Wolf Daugthers.

1 comment:

  1. I have a friend like that too. I guess all we can do is grin and bear it. :)

    ReplyDelete