Thursday, February 9, 2012

Murphy!

you just got to love murphy and his wonderful laws.  Sometimes I wonder though.


The other day I had tons and tons of things to do. Then I was adding things too. Why? Because I am nuts I guess.

Anyway I had to stop at bank, wal mart and post office shouldn't take to long right. No way.  I had to have all this stuff done by noon so I could get daddy wolf to his doctor appointment. Well I then decide I would do this and that before I left the house I thought it shouldn't take to long they were fast trips.  Wrong!

Murphy was out playing his wonderful games with me.   Usually when I go to our bank its fast not the other day.. There was one man in front of me and 5 tellers helping him.  He was asking them everything from when will the sun shine again and then they would google it. Ok maybe that isn't what he was asking but it seem like it. I stood there for 15 minutes then I said can someone help me or do I need to come back. They said oh I am sorry she can you over here,  helped me out in 3 minutes. 

Then off to post office another fast trip. Mailing package out for Baby Wolf Daughter. Shouldn't take long right. Wrong. Murphy beat me again.   Went in they decide it was time to change workers so they had to close and reopen that took another  10 minutes.  Darn it.

Off to Wal mart another fast trip in for one thing and out. Wrong again Murphy was there too.
No one was open to check me out. Well I shouldn't say no one they had one lady and four people in front of me with basket full to the top. Darn it again.

Got out there and off to get Daddy Wolf late about 10 minutes but we made the appointment.

If I learn one thing off this. If I have places to go, go early and get them done because murphy might be there first.

No comments:

Post a Comment