Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Love spring time!

I think spring time is my favorite time of the year.  But, one of my busy times of the year too.

So, much to be done and so much you want to do.   It seems the project just never end. 
Some ways that is good. Others its not.

Been busy doing yard work and trying to get the grass to be grass and not weeds. Thats a chore in itself. 

Reading and learning what kinds of plant and flowers to plant in south Texas that wouldn't get burn up by the sun or lack of water.

Learning that it sometimes take longer then you think to do something.

Also learning that people don't like to mind there own business love to get in everyones face. If they don't have something they will make sure you or others around you don't have it either.  WHY? Jealous.  

But, you know what I am strong women and I don't go down easy if I am right I will fight for what I have. We worked hard to get it and we will not take it down because you don't have one and you are jealous.  

You know life does keep going on and we will get through this.  Might take a few trips here and there but we will win and get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment