Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sure not 29 anymore!

Last night I could feel it in my bones and hands but thought it was the weather moving in.

One thing I learn is I am not 29 anymore.   Every since our wreck and the injury I got this time in it. It sure took the wind out of my sail and making me think twice about everything I do and how I do it.  

Because if I do something now and don't think about it.  The pain comes and stays. 

I learn I am a weather women now. I can tell hubby when things are moving in and when the pressure changes wow. 

I wish I could go back to being the same person I was. I know we all have to change but I don't want to change this way.


Maybe a few more treatments and some rest it will get back to kind of where it was. 

Both Wolf Daughters feel the weather change too and they are to young to have to have that pain already.  

I told both Wolf Daughters last night that when your mom and dad get that old don't let us drive please.   I don't feel anyone that old should drive.  I don't care what anyone says.
By then they are so many different kinds of medicines they don't know what is left or right. 

The medicine alone is enough for them not drive.  If you ever read on the bottle of some of medicine they say don't drive while taking these.   But, they do.

Oh! Well I can sit and complain about it all I want and it wouldn't change a thing.  Need to get up, get moving and hope things get better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment